Sunday, June 24, 2007

Playing with all my electronic toys

I'm at the convention center, using their free wireless - Internet at our hotel costs $9.95 a day. It just ocurred to me that really, I am playing with all my electronic stuff - Mark and I had a silly argument last night about how to get to the Mansion on O (where we have reservations for dinner and Peter Case, tonight), so after checking in with my online course (that has 60 people in it, WTF), I looked up the mansion, got the directions, and synched my palm, so now the directions are in there. And I just took a few pictures of this hallway where I'm sitting - but except for this one, they're too out-of-focus to bother with ... proving once again that digital or not, you still have to focus the camera to take a good picture.

No comments: