Saturday, May 06, 2006

Melon

Continuing on with food and art, on Tuesday I took what I think are some pretty nice photos of melon, but on Wednesday I had to go to Ohio to teach a librarian's class, so the edited versions of the pictures I want to post to the blog are on my work laptop, so you don't get to see them until Monday. Of course (since this is the digital age) there are still originals of all the pictures in my camera, but I am resistent to editing them all over again, despite the fact that I did them the first time over a gin & tonic in the Toledo airport bar. Even if there can be multiple digital copies of everything, I just hate to put in all that human effort all over again ...

but here's one that I re-did tonight, so I'd at least have something to post, sooner than Monday ...



I also made a spinach & cheese & packaged gnocchi gratin from Gourmet last night that was really good (and I just followed the directions, except for using real farmers' market spinach that I had to wash, instead of bagged baby spinach)

No comments: